Art galleries & museums aren’t just places where we go, they’re part of who we are.
- Second Street Studios, Troy: CapNY Art Galleryby Gabby FisherAndrea “Drea” LaRose is a Cap Region native, born in Troy, NY. She’s an artist that works primarily in photographyContinue reading “Second Street Studios, Troy: CapNY Art Gallery”
- Collective 131: A CapNY Woman-Owned Businessby Gabby Fisher“My dream of opening a gallery would be impossible in NYC. Here in the Capital Region, there’s a feeling thatContinue reading “Collective 131: A CapNY Woman-Owned Business”
- Karina Wojnar of Albany Center Gallery: CapNY Creativeby Gabby FisherKarina Wojnar is the Development & Membership Manager at Albany Center Gallery. In this position, she fills her time writingContinue reading “Karina Wojnar of Albany Center Gallery: CapNY Creative”
- CapNY Road Trip: Columbia County Treksby CapNYColumbia County is home to stunning hikes, streams and waterfalls — perfect in all four seasons. Plus, there’s the thrivingContinue reading “CapNY Road Trip: Columbia County Treks”
- Exploring Art Omi with Kidsby Kara ZuaroVisiting Art Omi with kids makes a perfect day-trip destination for families with children of all ages. Here, more thanContinue reading “Exploring Art Omi with Kids”